SMART Board SD600 Series, dual touch calibration
- Open the SMART Board Tools Control Panel.
- Click the About Software and Product Support tab, click Tools, and then click Diagnostics.
The SMART Board Diagnostics screen appears.
- Select View> 600 Series Setup.
A button bar appears.
- Press Dual Calibration and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: The Dual Calibration button appears only if an SC12 controller is
connected to a dual-touch interactive whiteboard.
- Once the Dual Calibration program is complete, close SMART Board Diagnostics
and orient the interactive whiteboard by pressing both pen tray buttons
simultaneously and then following the on-screen instructions.