SMART Board SBM600, 800 series and 8070/8055 camera calibration
(Your cursor is not showing up where you touch the board or monitor)
- Press the Smart Software Icon in the Windows notification area or Mac Dock, and then press Smart Settings
- Select Smart Hardware Settings
- Select Advanced Settings in the drop down menu list
- Press Calibrate button
- Press and hold each target until it turns green
- After Calibration, the Smart Board will automatically take you to the Orientation Screen.
- Follow the orientation steps and test the touch accuracy again.
- If touch is still not accurate contact us at email@example.com