GoWire Doesn't Auto-Launch
You'll need to enable your computer's AutoPlay feature.
To enable AutoPlay in Windows XP
1. Select Start > My Computer.
The My Computer window appears.
2. Right-click the drive that has a SMART Meeting Pro or SMART Meeting Pro Premium icon
beside it, and then select Properties.
3. On the AutoPlay tab, select Prompt me every time, and then click OK.
4. Disconnect and connect your SMART GoWire auto-launch cable.
To enable AutoPlay in Windows 7
1. Select Start > Control Panel.
The Control Panel window appears.
2. Type Autoplay in the Search Control Panel box.
3. Click Autoplay.
The AutoPlay window appears.
4. Ensure the Software and Games drop-down list is set to Ask me every time, and then click
5. Disconnect and connect your SMART GoWire auto-launch cable.