Status Light OFF
600 Series boards:
- Ensure your computer is powered on. 600 Series SMART boards receive the power from the computer.
- Press reset button on lower right edge of the SMART boards controller. There is a small blue button that can be pressed with a paperclip. Press for 2 seconds and release. The pen tray lights will cycle and it's been reset.
800 Series boards:
- If you have a module with a power and input buttons as well as a volume control. Turn on the projector with that power button. If no change perform a reset as noted below.
- To reset the board, use a paperclip to depress the reset button for two seconds. The Reset button is located underneath the pen tray in a recessed hole with a circular arrow icon next to it.
- Check that the power cable is connected to the correct port. The audio and power ports are located beside each other on the back of the pen tray are easily confused so look closely.
If this does not resolve the issue please submit a support ticket with the Diagnostic Log and Report File attached.