SMART Projector will not hide or un-hide projected image
1. Ensure that the Hide Display feature is off. Press the Hide Display button on the projector’s remote control to hide or show the display.
2. Turn off the projector, and then wait 15 minutes for it to cool down.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the power outlet. Wait a minimum of 60 seconds.
4. Reconnect the power cord.
5. Restart the projector.
6. If the issue is still present, please retrieve the serial number of the projector and submit a service ticket request. The projector will need to have it's warranty verified and it will either need to be repaired or replaced.
The serial number is usually on the top of the projector on a white sticker and begins with "B012".